- 5 Top Sundance 2020 Events on Main Street in Park City Utah
- Ericka Nicole Malone Entertainment Leaves Filmmaker Footprint In The Snow At Sundance 2020
- Ericka Nicole Malone Entertainment Indie Director’s Spotlight Left its Debut Footprint in the Snow at Sundance 2020
- SUNDANCE: Ericka Nicole Malone advocates diversity
- SUNDANCE: Napoleon Dynamite's LaFawnduh turns Producer
- SUNDANCE: David Lipper of Full House
- Ericka Nicole Malone Entertainment's Indie Director's Spotlight Leaves Debut Footprint at the Sundance Film Festival 2020
Ericka Nicole Malone Interview
All About Ericka
Includes 1 Minute Sizzle - Ward Of The State to the backstage interviews. Watch the original In Love With Tyrone clip
WARD OF THE STATE - is a fun half-hour comedy series set in Pasadena, California. It takes a comedic look at the daily social issues of a professional African-American family including dating and marriage and important economic issues.
Musical dramedy “In Love With Tyrone” will give audiences a rare and unique perspective on a Black Family with its contemporary issues and struggles.
She is a ‘quadruple-threat’ as an actress, writer, director and producer, which up to this point, has been a man’s territory. You’ve seen Tyler Perry’s hilarious work and David Talbert’s gripping plays, but the buzz of an emergence of a female voice is beginning to be heard around the country.